Nine holidaymakers were struck down on the island of Zante after downing the moonshine in what one victim said could have cost him his life.
The cocktails are thought to contain methanol, a cheap, toxic solvent added to make alcohol go further.
Victims reported losing their vision, liver damage, seizures and severe vomiting which has even led to ruptures.
Seven 20-year-olds from Coventry were rushed to hospital, with business student Jack Taylor claiming holiday reps had warned revellers about certain bars in the town of Laganas.
He said: “We avoided those, but were violently ill.
“We were taken to hospital and all of us ended up in UK hospitals afterwards. It could have killed us.”
Another Brit, Lauren Blair, 22, was among those who needed medical care.
The Birmingham teaching assistant was taken to two Greek hospitals and a third in the UK.
We were taken to hospital and all of us ended up in UK hospitals afterwards. It could have killed us.
Brit holidaymaker Jack Taylor
Her vision faded and she vomited so much she ruptured her gullet.
Lauren told the Sun on Sunday: “I was so frightened. I thought I was going to die.”
A ninth victim, James Rambukpitiya, sustained liver damage during a holiday with 11 friends celebrating the end of their A-Levels.
He said: “I felt faint and my limbs shook. Then my vision went blurry.”
It comes after 17 young tourists — aged 17 and 18 — from Northumberland required hospital treatment after drinking a batch of toxic Greek booze.
The male Britons fitted and vomited after suffering methanol poisoning.
Another youngster, Hannah Powell, 22, was blinded after her drinks were dosed with methanol in Zante.
Greek police recently launched a crackdown on counterfeit booze.
Authorities seized 300 litres of spirits bottled in 60 five-litre containers marked vodka, gin and rum.
The drinks were believed to pose a public health threat.