DIGISOL has launched a new Mini GEPON Routing ONU modem, which is designed for fulfilling FTTH ultra-broadband access need for home and SOHO users.
The DG-GR1010 is based on the stable GEPON technology, which the company claims that it is highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS, and compliant with IEEE 802.3ah EPON standards. It supports NAT/Firewal and the layer 3 routing functions as well.
The DG-GR1010 converts the fiber optic signal into the electric signal at the user side and enables reliable Fiber Optic Ethernet services to business and residential users through the fiber-based network infrastructure. It terminates the PON on the user side to provide triple play services.
The DG-GR1010 supports dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 to ensure compatibility with the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.
Other key features include:
- -Support port-based rate limitation and loop detection
- -Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- -Support NAT, the Firewall function
- -Functions like transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable, etc.
- -Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- -Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
- -Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- -Support alarm function, easy for link problem detection
- -EMS network management based on SNMP, convenient for maintenance